REIKI COURSES IN LONDON
To learn Reiki is to journey on a path towards spiritual awakening. By using it, you can begin to feel the underlying connection in all existence, heal your life, and understand the deepest nature of your true Self. Reiki promotes holistic healing as it brings positive changes across the whole of your life - on the emotional, mental and spiritual levels, as well as the physical level. Embarking on a journey of healing for ourselves has a profound ripple effect to the world around us.
We are two Reiki Master/Teachers - Brighitta Moser-Clark and Justine Nolan. We each run our own full-time Reiki Practices so in our teaching we draw on two sets of experiences and two different journeys. Our teaching partnership grew organically from our friendship and shared love of Reiki. Having co-teachers is a wonderful benefit for our students - we both contribute different elements to the Course providing a sense of balance and are proud to offer more individual attention, guidance and support to our students.
We teach from the Western and Japanese lineages which both originate from Mikao Usui (Usui Shiki Ryoho and Usui Reiki Ryoho). This provides a broad, balanced and authentic view of the System of Reiki.
The key to understanding Reiki is experience using the energy. For this reason our Reiki 1 & Reiki 2 Courses are each taught over two full days (for 14 contact hours each) allowing ample time for practice as well as theory. This will enable you to feel confident and empowered by the end of the weekend. We will aim to provide you with all the experience you need to truly know what Reiki is deep in your heart.
Reiki is the vibration of unconditional love from the Universe - it is pure light! It is our joy to share this profound system of energy healing in an approachable, grounded, and enthusiastic way.
Courses are taught in two locations: in South East London from Crystal Palace (SE19), which is easily reached on the London Overground or Mainline rail; and in East London from Hackney (E8) close to Bethnal Green or London Fields stations.
*Our Courses are compliant with the Core Curriculum for Reiki Teaching in addition to the National Occupational Standards - this is another reason why we teach Reiki 1 & 2 over two full days as shorter courses do not fulfil these requirements.
We met on our Reiki Masters retreat in Glastonbury. Here we are the day of our Master's attunement grounding in the red spring of the Chalice Well.
Reiki 1 Course - The First degree
The first degree is an initiation into Reiki. The focus is on Self-Healing, opening the energy channels, and learning how to connect to the Universal Life Force Energy. You will receive four attunements to begin the flow of the healing energy. We teach Reiki 1 over two full days (14 contact hours).
You will learn:
- How to begin the flow of Reiki, and connect to the Universal energy with confidence
- Hand positions for self-treatments as well as treating others (with lots of practice)
- Energy theory, and how to see and feel the Aura
- All about the chakras
- The history of Reiki
- The Reiki philosophy
- How to ground and cleanse your energy
- Simple meditation techniques from the Eastern and Western lineages
- Reiki as a spiritual path and as an effective holistic healing therapy
- We will also discuss the nature of healing, the 21-day clearing process, and how to use Reiki for everyday life situations.
The cost of the Weekend Course is £165, which includes instruction from two experienced Reiki Master/Teachers, a 30-page printed course manual, a professionally recognised Certificate, and advice any time you need it after the course. You may register and reserve your space with a £50 deposit by clicking below, or you can email me at brighitta(at)brighitta.com.
All of our Courses for the rest of 2017 will be taught in Hackney E8 - close to London Fields / Bethnal Green stations. 10% of all student fees are donated to St. Joseph's Hospice Charity
Upcoming Course dates:
I'm happy to answer any questions you have, please do get in touch!
ReikI 2 Course - The SECOND DEGREE
The Second Degree focuses on using Reiki to treat others, as well as expanding and opening the energy channels even more. This level greatly increases the flow of energy through the body and puts more emphasis on spiritual growth and intuitive development. Reiki 2 is the Practitioner level and is taught over two full days, for 14 contact hours. Students receive the Reiki 2 attunement and learn three of the Reiki Symbols. The symbols allow the Practitioner to connect more deeply to the flow of universal energy, as well as draw on the specific qualities each represents. This includes giving a Reiki treatment from a distance - which is the amazing ability to send healing energy to anyone (or any situation) regardless of whether they are next to you or across the globe.
You will learn:
- The Power, Harmony, and Connection Symbols and how to use them both practically and creatively - for self-treatments, treating others, and life situations
- The mantras and kotodamas (sacred sounds) for each symbol
- A deeper exploration of using your intuition, along with several techniques from the Japanese lineage (with practice sessions)
- Techniques for balancing, reading, and working with the chakras
- How to send a remote healing treatment (with practice sessions)
- How to begin a professional Reiki Practice and market yourself
- Integrating Reiki into your life as a spiritual practice.
- How to work with Spirit Guides professionally, personally, and practically.
The cost of the 2-day Course is £250, which includes instruction from two passionate Reiki Master/Teachers, an extensive printed 40-page Reiki 2 manual, a professional Practitioner's Certificate (enabling you to get insurance and start your Practice if you desire), and advice any time you need it after the course.
You may register and reserve your space with a £50 deposit by clicking below, or you can email me at brighitta(at)brighitta.com.
I'm happy to answer any questions you have, do get in touch!
Upcoming Course dates:
September 23/24 - Hackney E8
December 9/10 - Hackney E8
February 3/4 - Hackney E8
*10% of student fees for Hackney based Courses are donated to St. Joseph's Hospice Charity
*Due to the intensity of the attunement process, it is recommended to wait 2-3 months between Reiki 1 and 2 so you can acclimate to the higher frequencies and get familiar with Reiki.
REiki Master Course - The Third Degree
The Reiki Master Course in Japanese is called Shinpiden, or the “Mystery Teachings”
This is the Teacher’s level. Although most Reiki Masters will not go on to teach, this level is for the committed Reiki Practitioner to receive the energy and knowledge to attune other's to the Reiki energy. Becoming a Reiki Master is a deep commitment to the Reiki practice, and for that reason significant time should pass between the Second Degree Course and Master Level. The focus on this Course is spiritual development.
You will learn:
- How to pass attunements for Reiki 1, 2, and Master Levels
- How to give Reiju (energy blessings)
- How to teach all levels of Reiki, with a review of each
- The Master Symbol (The Great Bright Light)
- Advanced Practitioner techniques
- Advanced energy and intuitive techniques
- How to connect and build a relationship with Spirit Guides
- A deeper dive into meditation
- A greater look into the origins of Reiki - the history & philosophy
We offer the Master Course in two ways:
*In early Spring as a non-residential Course in London (for those unable to get away)
*In late Summer as a week-long Retreat, to allow the space for transformations you will likely experience as well as to provide the supportive community this intense attunement often requires. Optional workshops will be offered to further nurture this expansive energy - including yoga, crystals, and meditation. We will hold this in the UK but outside of London - think green and natural. Space to breathe and be.
Upcoming Course Dates:
We are currently planning the Master Courses for 2018 and will post details when they are finalised.